Monday, December 22, 2014

necropolitics: the flower of american womanhood revealed (that was quick)

cryptocomb |  South Garland (Texas) High School alumni have been keeping tabs on their classmates for reunion purposes: http://www.dfwretroplex.com/SGHS_1983_master.htm.

Interestingly, her 1981 and 1982 yearbooks have been posted online. Photo attachments above contain visuals of her from 30 years ago.

Bikowsky’s last known address was in Alexandria which I believe sold in 2012. You will see that she is referenced in the alumni list as living in that city, and as holding a second surname, Silverstein.
It appears that Bikowsky, who got her BA from UPenn, may have married a gentleman she met at Tufts University’s Fletcher School for Law and Diplomacy in the late 80′s. His name is David Silverstein.

Both are graduates of the Fletcher School. You will note that in a 1991 article on terrorism for “The Heritage Foundation”, Silvestein references Bikowsky’s unpublished Masters thesis: 


Access to this unpublished thesis would require at least some greater degree of access.

Silverstein has gone on to be deeply involved in formulating foreign, defense, and national security policy. He is currently a director and media talking head with two neo-conservative “think tanks” on, mostly, Middle East matters – “ASMEA” and the “Foundation for Defense of Democracies”. Should his relationship to Bikowsky be confirmed, its hard to imagine how his ideas have not trickled into Bikowsky’s mind, and consequently, the CIA’s business practices.


2 comments:

ken said...

I did attempt a reply, I think it is in moderation because it had 3 links in it. I also put it under the out of wedlock birth post you had in case its more appropriate there. I'll leave that to you to decide if you allow the comment to post.

CNu said...

Why black men don't church: http://cobb.typepad.com/cobb/2006/09/why_black_men_d.html#comment-6a00d834515ae969e200d834e893c269e2
I understand that I owe something to my less fortunate brothers, but I'll be damned (I guess so) before I give it to a minister who drives a better car than me. I don't mind supporting ministries, but I've got my priorities.

BINGO!!!

No sane, competent black man is about to subordinate himself to a part-way pimp. It's really just that simple.

No politics.

No program.

No organization.

Nothing remotely approaching the miraculous.

wtf good is the minister and the so-called black ministry? Back in the day, the church afforded some of the best trained, best educated minds and mouths and the economic autonomy to lead in useful ways. Nowadays, that is no longer the case and the talent pool that formerly might have sought out a "calling" has instead sought out and been sought by corporate America.

It's nearly identical to pedagogy. The best trained, best educated minds of old have sought greener and more upstanding pastures elsewhere, leaving a dregs that is fundamentally incapable and unworthy of leading competent black men.

Master Arbitrageur Nancy Pelosi Is At It Again....,

🇺🇸TUCKER: HOW DID NANCY PELOSI GET SO RICH? Tucker: "I have no clue at all how Nancy Pelosi is just so rich or how her stock picks ar...